MANILA, Philippines - The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) on Tuesday announced that 816 passed the Architect Licensure Examination (ALE) held in Manila last January 25 and 27.
PRC said that 1,557 took the examination given by the Board of Architecture headed by Arch. Rolando L. Cordero, chairman, Arch. Angeline T. Chua Chiaco and Arch. Marietta Bundalian Segovia, members.
The results were released in 8 working days after the last day of examination said PRC.
Registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration will start on February 7 but not later than February 8.
Those who will register are required to bring the following:
- duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal,
- current Community Tax Certificate (cedula),
- 2 pieces passport size picture (colored with white background and complete name tag),
- 1 piece 1” x 1” picture (colored with white background and complete name tag),
- 2 sets of metered documentary stamps and
- 1 short brown envelope with name and profession
- and to pay the Initial Registration Fee of P600 and Annual Registration Fee of P450 for 2013-2016.
CHECK RESULTS LINKS BELOW: